Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No news is good news....

I was reading through some older posts on here and it seems like I HATE teaching preschool! I really don't complain about it that much in real life. On the contrary, I brag about it! I love teaching preschool. I love the kids *mostly*, I love that I get to play, eat, watch movies, and have little rugrats tell me they love me. I hope I show them how much everyday that I enjoy the company I recieve.

Now obviously it's not all fairy's and sunshine, but 95% of the time it's pretty darn good. Something funny my daughter said to me on the way home today was brought about by TONS and I mean TONS of bird poop appearing on my car this afternoon.
"Mom what if we made the birds a little toilet? How about that? Then they wouldn't poop on the car." LOL I love this kid!

Today in class was enjoyable as well. My co teacher and I got our weeks confused and now I have two weeks of lesson plans to choose from. This weeks lesson is about quilts. I tried to explain to make it interesting, but I just couldn't get past today with anything. So, I've decided to use last weeks lesson plan of Nursery Rhyme's and rhyming period. Tommorrow I'm doing Little Miss Muffet. The kids are going to crack up when they see my yarn wig and HUGE black spider I'm going to use at circle.

No comments: