Tuesday, November 10, 2009

why?

Qhy is my boss such a micromanager?
Why is one of the women here such a tattle tale? Seriously aren't we adults?
Why is Ruth back? I was hoping she was gone for good.

This week we are learning about friendship. I talked to them about how to treat your friends and not to say things that will hurt them since you can't take it back.

This group of kids plays together so well. It is a complete about face from last year.

On the sensory take I have put the kaliedescope and the stacker blocks. I also put out a few more puzzles since the younger ones are putting things away almost all the time now.

One of my students has been gone for about a month and a half. We took him off the roster after receiving to call backs to our inquiries. We mainly deal with the dad so when mom came in all beaten up with a broken arm I figured she was in a wreck. Turns out dad is a bi polar drunk who lost his shit and is in jail now. Apparently little guy was there when it happened and I can't imagine the shape he will be in when he comes back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read your whole blog. :) I have to say it's interesting to read the perspective of a teacher when the only perspective I've ever had is that of a parent! You write it so well. :) And you don't sound like you hate being a pre-school teacher.

Honestly? I think I'd seriously lose my mind. :) Write more, please?